Changing actions to be performed on detected objects
Before disinfecting or deleting an object, Kaspersky Rescue Disk creates a backup copy and places it in backup against a future need to recover or disinfect the object if that should become possible.
To change the specified action to be performed on detected objects:
- Open the main application window.
- Click the Objects Scan section.
link in the top part of the window. This opens the
- In the section select one of the following:
- Prompt when the scan is complete – Kaspersky Rescue Disk will postpone processing of objects until the scan is complete.
- Prompt on detection – the application displays a warning message containing the information about which malicious code has penetrated the infected / potentially infected object, and offers a choice of further actions.
- Select action:
– Kaspersky Rescue Disk attempts to disinfect the object without requesting user confirmation. Potentially infected objects are placed to Quarantine. Relevant information is logged in the report. Later you can attempt to disinfect this object.
- Delete if disinfection fails – Kaspersky Rescue Disk attempts to disinfect the object without requesting confirmation. Incurable objects are deleted, potentially infected objects are moved to Quarantine.