Scan of compound files
To configure the settings to scan compound files:
- Open the main application window.
- Click the Objects Scan section.
link in the top part of the window. This opens the
- In the Settings button.
section click the
- In the window that opens, on the Scope tab in the section, you can specify the following settings:
- Type of compound files to be scanned. To do this, check the boxes next to the required items.
- Maximum size of compound files to be scanned. To do this, click the Do not unpack large compound files box and specify the maximum file size in the field below. Compound files larger than this maximum size will not be scanned.
button. In the window that opens, check the
If the Do not unpack large compound files box is checked, and the size of the compound file does not exceed the defined maximum value, extracted files will be scanned even if their size exceeds the defined maximum value.