To configure the report storage settings:
- Open the main application window.
- Click the link in the top part of the window. In the left part of the window select the section.
- In the right part of the window in the Reports section specify:
- Maximum storage time for event reports (the Store reports no longer than box). By default, it is equal to 30 days: after it expires, objects will be deleted. You can change the maximum storage time, or even discard any limits imposed on it.
- Maximum size of report file (the Maximum file size box). By default, the maximum size is 1024 MB. Once the maximum size has been reached, the content of the file will be overwritten with new records. You can cancel any limits set on report size, or enter another value.