The Kaspersky Rescue Disk main window is designed to implement all product features.
The main application window can be divided into two main parts:
- The top part of the window indicates your computer’s current protection status.
Current computer protection status
There are three possible values of protection status: each of them is indicated with a certain color, like stop lights. Green indicates that your computer’s protection is at the correct level, while yellow and red indicate that there are various security threats. In addition to malicious programs, threats include obsolete application databases, protection settings are at minimum, etc.
Security threats must be eliminated as they appear. To obtain detailed information on threats and their elimination, click the status icon (see the figure above).
- The central part of the window can start an objects scan or an update using the corresponding tabs:
- On the
tab (see the figure below) you can perform the following actions:
The Objects Scan tab
- On the My Update Center tab (see the figure below) you can:
The My Update Center tab
You can also use the following buttons and links:
– to open the application settings window.
– start working with quarantined objects.
– open the list of events occurring during application operation.
– view Kaspersky Rescue Disk help system.
– stop Anti-Virus.