Displaying data on the screen
To modify the data displayed on the screen:
- Open the main application window.
- Click the
link in the top part of the window. This will open the window.
- In the window that opens, on the Report tab click the button and configure the displayed data:
- To impose a restriction, left-click the area to the left of the heading of the table column for which you wish to impose a restriction (see the figure below). Select a required restriction from the drop-down list. If complex filtering conditions. If necessary, you can view all data by selecting All in the restrictions list.
is selected, you can specify
Specifying a restricting condition
- To view detailed information about an event, click the icon located on the left of the event header. You can change the way that data are displayed on the screen. To do this, right-click the area on the right of any column header and in the context menu define the filter (see the figure below).
Selecting the data display mode
- In order to hide / show table columns, in the window that opens, right-click the area to the right of the heading of any table column and uncheck the boxes with corresponding names in the context menu (see the figure below).
- The context menu of the column provides quick access to any attribute which allows grouping and selecting events (see the figure below).
Grouping and event querying menu
- To display all items in the table columns, click the button , located to the left of the required column name (see the figure below). In the opened columns headers an arrow is displayed which indicates the filter order. You can modify the filter by clicking the arrow icon.
Displaying complete table columns